Set up a Job Alert to be notified when Optum posts new jobs.
Optum is the health care technology and innovation company of the UnitedHealth Group enterprise along with UnitedHealthcare. We unite local care with national resources to empower clinicians like you to make health care more responsive, effective and personalized. Help us shape a health system that cares deeply for not only its patients but also its providers. We believe that a supportive/flexible work environment is essential for the well-being of our clinicians and the communities we serve.
Caring. We recognize the need for work-life balance and support in the health care workforce. We offer comprehensive benefits and resources, from flexible work options to financial counseling. We offer benefits that help you feel your best both personally and professionally. Learn more about what we offer.
Connecting. We’re committed to fostering a culture where clinicians collaborate with diverse talent to innovate and improve health care for all. You’ll be part of a team that values your expertise and supports you in making a local impact backed by a national network. Learn more about our culture.
Growing together. We provide career trajectories that grow with your aspirations. With a guaranteed competitive compensation model based on quality, not quantity, we reward you for your contributions. We also offer robust clinician learning and development programs to empower you to practice at the peak of your license. Discover all the ways you can learn, grow and develop.
UnitedHealth Group Enterprise Awards
We are proud to be recognized as a top workplace by a variety of organizations as we strive to provide empowering work experiences to our team members. The following is not a comprehensive list:
• UnitedHealth Group was the top ranked company in the health care: insurance and managed care sector on Fortune’s 2024 “World’s Most Admired Companies” list for the 14th consecutive year.
• Fortune magazine ranked UnitedHealth Group No. 24 on its 2023 “America’s Most Innovative Companies" list.
• Fortune magazine ranked UnitedHealth Group No. 5 in the 2023 rankings of the 500 largest U.S. corporations based on 2022 revenues.
• The Disability Equality Index® (DEI) has named UnitedHealth Group one of the best places to work for disability inclusion in 2023.
• Prospanica recognized UnitedHealth Group with the 2021 Brillante Award for Corporate Excellence. The award is given to organizations that make outstanding contributions to the Hispanic community.
• UnitedHealth Group received a perfect score of 100 on the Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s Corporate Equality Index 2023-2024, earning the distinction as a “Leader in LGBTQ+ Workplace Inclusion.”
At Optum, your total health and well-being are important to us. That's why we have comprehensive benefits and resources to help you be your best at work and at home. Some of the benefits that you and the ones you love will enjoy when you start a career with us include:
• Health and well-being programs and services
• Flexible work schedule and remote-friendly positions
Our diverse organization shares one common goal: to greatly improve the lives and health of others. You will work with a high-energy and passionate team that recognizes each person for their unique experience and contributions. We recognize your work and reward you for it with growth and programs that support your needs. Join us and you’ll be part of a culture that prioritizes Caring. Connecting. Growing together.
At Optum, we value the distinctive talents and perspectives each employee brings to our workplace. We foster an inclusive work environment through various initiatives like our Employee Resource Groups, which are connected internal communities that focus on sharing our diverse experiences and backgrounds, creating a greater sense of belonging.